[Leica] Fujifilm X-T2 Firmware Update

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Thu May 10 20:20:53 PDT 2018

I updated my veggie spaghetti and meatballs I had for dinner tonight. Made no big mistakes. Outdid myself.
I had a clear vision of them beaming people up in Galaxy Quest and having it go horribly wrong. Nobody could look.
I'm scared *&^%less of updating my D700 all these electronic lenses have come out and my camera won't work them until I update or upgrade.
Would my camera even recognize me?!
I went with another lens  instead a 70-200 f4 VR. Not light. Have to treat my carpel tunnel or I might as well forget it.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 5/10/18, 5:00 PM, "LUG on behalf of Philippe via LUG" <lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

    I also updated myself, and my images might improve ;-)

    FujiPhilippe