[Leica] Nudes? Really? Correct me but I believe we were all born that way

CartersXRd cartersxrd at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:26:45 PDT 2018

Thanks Uncle T!

I see a nude photo — it may be erotic, tasteless, dull, or high art — a matter of personal taste ENTIRELY!

I usually find it difficult to read the intentions of other photograghers — I try not to assign them from limited knowledge.

I find a photo that insults my eye or sensibilities — I move on to something else.

I find “Is this better in color or black & white” discussions, stupid — I do not participate.

I find certain members a waste of time or offensive — I block their emails.

I find pornography less offensive that LOTS of things I see daily in the news.

I see a photo I do not think is good or comment worthy — I don’t comment. (Often, I don’t comment just because I don’t have time.)

It’s Brian’s Saloon — what goes and what does not is NOT my call, it’s Brian’s.

Brian runs the best Saloon — don’t trifle with the Saloon.

Ric Carter
www.2018.CartersXRd.net
http://www.facebook.com/ric.carter

“When you don’t shoot color, you don’t have to worry about color.” — Jay Hunter