[Leica] scanning APS film

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Fri May 4 21:49:07 PDT 2018

I'm starting to find CD's are becoming less the thing I could not understand why people were not happy when I gave them a CD.
Its because they don’t have a CD player.
Thumb (flash) drives they know about; But instead of costing 50 cents they cost 5 bucks.
I now with this new iMac do not have a CD player. Yet. It's been about a year.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer