[Leica] Two new ones

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:53:16 PDT 2018

Hi BD,

I’m happy to see large your images here and in best quality! I like both, even if they tell to me a very similar mressage about loneliness the sdecond one have an special significance for me, it remain me many big old farmers houses close to Barcelona today abandoned, it looks to me telling this story and I like very much.

Cheers
Lluis