[Leica] Two new ones

B. D. Colen bd at bdcolenphoto.com
Wed May 2 06:00:19 PDT 2018

Thanks, Doug - and go for it; the drive isn’t too bad. I have two more round trips to go and then #TheEndlessCommute, and 19 years of teaching at MIT come to an end. Here’s a recent story about the slog...

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/arts-entertainment/2017/12/21/mit-bd-colen-commute-photography/

Sent from my iPhone