[Leica] Friday for sale

Robert Beaudoin bussbearm at aei.ca
Fri Mar 30 18:22:46 PDT 2018

Bonsoir,

  I'm not using these anymore.  Offers welcome.

  a) Leica CL.  Very nice camera, very clean.  Meter not working.  All other functions are fine.  Comes with case, strap, body cap, original box and papers.  200$.

  b) Hector 135mm 4.5 lens.  This is a user.  Marks on the mount but the glass is very clean.  Comes with caps  50$.

  c) Original Leica M back cover.  Vulcanite intact.  Some paint rubbed off.  Clean.  20$.

  Payment by personal cheque is just fine.  Postage not included.  I'm shipping from Montreal.

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)