[Leica] IMG: Spring on the Aga

Tina Manley tmanley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:37:58 PDT 2018

I had two baby chicks in the warming oven but they didn't make it.  The 10
on the warming plate are doing fine.  The hatchery sent two extra ones just
in case.  I usually wait until I have a broody hen before I order chicks
but the weather has been so crazy this spring, I don't think the hens are
going to get broody.

Tina

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 10:28 AM, Peter Dzwig <pdzwig at summaventures.com>
wrote:

> You can put weak lambs in the warming oven after they are born to help
> their
> circulation. Remember to leave the door open though! Also trainers.
>
> Peter
>
> On 23/03/2018 20:37, Tina Manley via LUG wrote:
> > PESO:
> >
> > I have baby chicks and tomato seedlings on my Aga so it must be Spring.
> > Why are we still having heavy frosts every morning???
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/image/167202472
> >
> > I'll have to keep the chicks on the Aga and the seedlings in the house
> > until the weather warms up!!
> >
> > Tina
> >

> --

Tina Manley