[Leica] The Chelsea supporters in Barcelona

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Thu Mar 15 17:26:05 PDT 2018

I watched this match on tv last night, and Barca were peerless. Good
stuff, Lluis. Mind you, I'd say the Chelsea fans were a little less
lively after the match.

Douglas
who remembers the fearsome reputation of the Chelsea fans in the 70s
when they were known as the Chelsea "Headhunters". I worked a couple of
stints in London at the time, and they were not the types you'd want to
run into on a street there!!