[Leica] Digital back for film SLRs . . .Kodak DCS Series as well

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Fri Mar 9 14:31:51 PST 2018

Read this on the ONLY Kodak DCS camera to use a stock back....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kodak-dcs-200ci-With-Nikon-N8008s-K380-8833-RARE-VINTAGE-DIGITAL/162895052679?hash=item25ed4d3f87:g:7JYAAOSwVNxaHwwY

And you can own it too.......

I hope that is all to the corrections, and we can get back to the lunacy of investing in vaporware.......

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net