[Leica] Morning walk

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:35:40 PST 2018

Hi Don,

Thank you very much for looking and for your comment.

I’m mainly an urban photogarpher and the areas of the city I normally go are the ones with people, where I can find many different moments to shot, but this one is in a Park near my home and there is not many people on this area except people walking the Dogs or children, I have few opportunities to shot isolated persons in a wide space…., thank you, I’m happy you’ve like it.

Cheers
Lluis