[Leica] A-10

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sat Mar 3 17:52:10 PST 2018

On 03/03/2018 14:52, CartersXRd via LUG wrote:
> we can sure hope
>
> thanks
>
> ric
Indeed, Ric. We live in strange times, and while history doesn't
necessarily repeat itself, it often rhymes. As the Great European Peace
Experiment prompted by the US - thank you for those 70 years - starts to
implode due to a bunch of shortsighted Brexiteers, we may be about to
see a future generation being offered up as a blood sacrifice for the
vanity of the greedy.

Good shots of the A10s which were good shots in their day - I'd hate to
be on the receiving end of one.

Douglas