[Leica] IMG: Sofia, Bulgaria

Robert Baron robertbaron1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 11:06:19 PST 2018

===On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 11:57 AM, John McMaster <john at mcmaster.co.uk>
wrote:

> I think Nathan uses LR6, Bob is talking about the new split of Lightroom
> CC (cloud based) and Lightroom Classic CC (desktop based) - I use the
> latter.

John, you are correct.  However:  being as how I am on the Adobe
Photography Plan I can and do have both; I have used LR Classic since it
was introduced but have recently downloaded LR CC (the mobile version) to
see what it is about.  It is interesting - particularly for use with my
iPhone - but I don't see myself abandoning the Classic version anytime soon.

--Bob