[Leica] IMG: Temple

Robert Adler rgacpa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:08:50 PST 2018

Thanks George. I'm scratching an itch of mine with this image. I'll post it
later tomorrow. This will be the original image, but I want it to feel like
you're walking into a room; something if it works would be great for other
landscapes. I'd value your feedback (as I would anyones!) once posted.
Thanks again,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com