[Leica] Developing E-4 Ektachrome at home

Howard L Ritter Jr hlritter at twc.com
Wed Jun 20 09:17:14 PDT 2018

IIRC, Montie, it was in several forums that Google led me to, for example

https://www.photrio.com/forum/threads/e4-film-and-hardening.114914/print <https://www.photrio.com/forum/threads/e4-film-and-hardening.114914/print>

and I think it was mentioned in a discussion of the caveats of processing old film on either or both of the Rocky Mountain and Film Rescue websites. There are also discussions in the Wiki entries for E-4, E-6, and Ektachrome.

—howard