[Leica] Zagato design M10

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sat Jun 16 14:48:11 PDT 2018

It is, Stasys, the Lancia Fulvia Zagato and the Aston DB4 Zagato were at
least two I fancied during my deep teenage lust for motors. However, I
recovered, and now just buy lotto tickets to enable enough hope to buy a
Aston Martin DB5. I've been smitten with that car since I got a lift in
one of the two Goldfinger spec publicity ones back in the '60s. It was
on show at the RDS Spring Show and I cadged a lift in the ejector seat
from the Show to a bus stop with a shelter. It was peeing down with
rain, and the guy on the Aston Martin stand took pity on me.

Douglas