[Leica] WAS PESO 06 09 18 - NOW CAMELS

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 07:50:31 PDT 2018

> Le 10 juin 2018 à 16:31, Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie> a écrit :
>
> Camels have a prodigious chomp.
>
> Douglas

My own rememberance is that of a camel I was riding in the desert, who decided that the banging of my photocase against its flank was a nuisance, and decided to rebel, gallup, and bite my shin … the mehari-owner had to pass a piece of string through its nose to lead it back home. And I finished the journey riding another, quite quiter calmer camel.

Your servant at sunrise
http://perso.numericable.fr/%7Ephamard/Tunisie/D-1987-TUN-Straw%20Camel%27s%20back.jpg <http://perso.numericable.fr/~phamard/Tunisie/D-1987-TUN-Straw%20Camel's%20back.jpg>

Amities
Philippe