[Leica] Anyone out there still have unloved R gear?

Mark Kronquist mak at teleport.com
Mon Jul 30 21:23:48 PDT 2018

Perhaps, foolishly, I may be the last person shooting with an R Kit (Hell, I am flipping a coin between OM-3/4Ti 16-600 Zuikos and R-6s (Tamron 17/24/28 else Leica to 560) for international travel with GASP film…

I actually use the stuff so good glass and mechanics are important but if it is a bit beat, what the heck…

Love to find 19 old version fine
21/24/28 any  350

Old kits with a brace of lenses?

Doubt the fast lenses are cheap...

R3
R5 (In 1994 I sht in Tanzana with Extachrome 64-400 and R-E R-5 and R-6s superb)

Leicaflex  (shockingly never owned one)

beat up SL SL2 R6 R6.2 (doubt there are beat up R6.2’s but)

R8/9 with cheap but working DMR (yeah flies in the face of above but…)

And all the Leica odd bits

Particularly the adapter so I can use my R Mount Teylt 400/560 on a Viso II/IIa/III

Thanks

Mark in Oregon