[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 29: work, cats, cycling

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Jul 29 23:37:52 PDT 2018

The last couple of weeks of July have been quite busy at work, because a number of loose ends had to be tied up before the August vacation hiatus sets in and nothing much gets done until September.

So my photos from the week are either from the office or from my cycling escapades at the weekend. There is also some aggressive urban fauna. It's all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2265

And comments and critique are appreciated as always. BTW, this PAW is unique in another respect; while normally I mix cameras freely during the week, this time all the images were shit with the Ricoh GRII.

Sendt fra min iPad