[Leica] Reflections

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 15:10:35 PDT 2018

Hi Ted!

Thank you very much my friend for looking and for your comment, your words made me very happy. I’m very happy to have been back to film, I’m re-encountering the photographic values  I was used and I feel much more comfortable with the film response, probably because it is my basic education in photography.

Cheers
Lluis