[Leica] Leica Curse

Howard Cummer hcummer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:21:10 PDT 2018

Hello Luggers

M10 repair report 24 July 2018

 According to the invoice they took three hours to repair the camera. The problem was faulty electronics.

They replaced 24 Mp Board set, replaced the leather covering, adjusted the rangefinder, cleaned, lubricated and calibrated the camera.

 They received the camera July 6 and the $0.00 invoice is dated July 24, 2018.

 I would rate that as pretty good and timely service. Given the horror stories one hears on the ‘net  about slow service I am pleased.

Of course, I don’t have the camera in hand yet but am anticipating a “well done Leica”

Howard