[Leica] Eagle photo edit

Howard Cummer hcummer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 17:19:22 PDT 2018

Hi Nathan,
The photo with the bars was my first submission and I was more taken with the wings configuration
than the bars but the Lugger who suggested removing them reasoned that their disappearance
made the photo more mysterious. I will keep both, of course, and sometime in the future
may add a landing object to the photo without the bars. I’ll just wait and see what moves me -
animal, vegetable or mineral. Thanks for looking and commenting.
Cheers
Howard