[Leica] Shutterstock

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Sat Jan 27 20:51:49 PST 2018

I have been selling stock images for years and have seen the price per image usage fall consistently for some time now. I now rarely get enough to buy a cup of coffee with. To give an example, my brother is working on a project involving a number of images and he does not anticipate paying a cent for any of them.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076
0797 287 7932