[Leica] Leica SL 90-280 Lens

Paul Roark roark.paul at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 11:14:46 PST 2018

I keep looking at weight also (in several respects).

The 40mm Voigtlander Heliar f/2.8, 4.66 oz (132 g) (M mount, but not
including focusing)  is my current lightest weight walk about lens.

https://www.dpreview.com/products/voigtlander/lenses/voigtlander_40mm_2p8_heliar

(I've become fond of the collapsibles after living with the 90mm
Macro-Elmar f/4 for a year.  The 40mm seems like a better mid-range than
the 50mm Elmar-M collapsible that I also have.  They do have optical
compromises.)

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com