[Leica] OT -- Billingham Eventer

Frank Farmer frank at f3documentaryphotography.com
Wed Feb 21 21:38:19 PST 2018

Ok, Team, my last bag question (and, unless you have a Billingham Eventer, or have used one, please refrain):

I like the Eventer, too. It is, apparently, the Noctilux of camera bags. Boy howdy is it more tan twice the price of a Hadley Pro. Question: assuming you have one, other than the increased cost of materials, (love the leather bottom), is it worth it? Also, are the inerds the same as the Pro?

I’ve diligently searched for a video review of this bag. Or, photos of the bag. Or, just a plain old review. Really, anything about the Eventer. Seems like people are mum on it. Perhaps it is because folks know they can just buy a Hadley Pro.

Just a last ditch query.

Thanks!

Frank F. Farmer
Jackson, Mississippi