[Leica] Off & Tired Topic Warning: the Billingham Hadley Pro — Backpack?

Greg Rubenstein gcr910 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:47:43 PST 2018

Have you considered backpack camera bags or a backpack adapted to your needs?

Shoulder bags throw me off balance and irritate my back (and neck and shoulders). Sometimes use a Billingham or other bag as a carry on or, when traveling, for getting gear from point A to point B.

Backpacks are a bit more difficult to work out of, but carrying a balanced load is so much easier and, for me, makes up for the slight inconvenience.

Greg Rubenstein

“Breathe deeply. Swear profusely.”

 – Allison English