[Leica] Site update

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 13:07:38 PST 2018

Very nice structure and presentation, I want ask you why the option Next and Previous are not displayed when viewing old galleries…. if you click on the pictues they are resized every picture and I think that this kind of movement is not very pleasant for the viewer.  The other comment I suggest, I think it shall be allowed click on your personnal picture to see a short biography and the contact data (if I click on e-mail it don’t work). Please don’t see my comments as negative, just with the intention to improve it.

Cheers
Lluis