[Leica] Rain in Barcelona

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 15:15:42 PST 2018

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your kind comment, I really love the M3 and in my opinion is the perfect tool for situations like this one, his big viewfinder magnification makes easy focusing even when the viwfinder is plenty of drops of water making difficult focusing.  We do not have frequently raining in Barcelona…. and when it is raining it is a great opportunity to go to the street and shoot! Maybe in UK you do the contrary for enjoy the Sunny days…. :-)

Cheers
Lluis