[Leica] Tina- Travel cameras

Stasys Petravicius stasys1 at cox.net
Sat Dec 29 07:52:43 PST 2018

Tina- Wife and I took a 17 day trip to Buenos Aires and Antarctica Nov. 4, 2018. I used my Sony 7r with a Sony F3.5-6.3 24-240mm zoom. Also took an old Panasonic P/S DMC-ZS35. 20x FullHD (whatever FullHD means).
Took about 1600 images with the Sony. A few good ones. What amazed me was that leaving the ship and going outside to zero centigrade temperature- the lens would not fog up. I guess because there is no moisture in the air. Sure helped a lot.
Also- this equipment lightened the luggage load. I have a Novoflex adapter for the Sony, so I could have taken any of my 12 Leica R lenses.
Good luck on your interesting  trip!
Best , Stasys