[Leica] Fuji vs Sony question

Doug Herr wildlightphoto at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 28 13:42:22 PST 2018

Bob Adler wrote:

>... Ended with Sony because of IBIS & crop able 50MP....

IBIS, full-frame crop-able 42MP, enormous lens adaptability and electronic first curtain are what drew me to Sony.  I found that when using the best lenses i.e., 280/4 APO, the 24MP of the a7II was insufficient to prevent aliasing and color moire in fine feather detail.  YMMV.  I'm now using the a7rIII and I'm very happy with it, especially since I don't often use winter gloves.  No Fuji experience.

Since this is Friday I should mention that I have an a7rII with Kolarivision thin cover glass for sale.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com