[Leica] The most wonderful say I have received

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 12:27:33 PST 2018

Yesterday I have participated in a small photographic market, a young girl has looked my pictures, she said me she has loved them and she has gone, but before the closing of the market she has come back and purchased 3 small pictures I’ve offered at 5 Euro and she has said me “I wish your eyes be blessed for ever”.

I want share this nice story with you, these kind of things are better for me than a possible sale for 1.000 Euro

Saludos cordiales
Lluis