[Leica] Out and about in Hong Kong

Howard Cummer hcummer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:52:05 PST 2018

Hi Luggers,

Out and about in Hong Kong yesterday with my M10 and mostly the Dual Konica or 40mm summicron.

Here are a few images - starting with the view from the courtyard of the Grand Hotel
on Hillwood in Jordan, taken with the Dual at 35mm on the M10 pointing straight up.

The Grand is across the street from the building where Fotopia has its showroom on
the 5th floor. I like to visit to see what Leica equipment is for sale at what mind boggling price.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HongKong2018/hillwoodairplane35KOn.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HongKong2018/hillwoodairplane35KOn.jpg.html>>

and then shift right for the same view at 21mm on the Dual plus 4 more pictures including the Star Ferry (of course).

Can be viewed large if you like. C&C always welcome.

Howard.