[Leica] Fireworx Fotoshop

Sonny Carter sonc.hegr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 08:02:04 PST 2018

I do worry about the power lines in some shots, but in the fireworks
images, they don't bother me.  I think the intimacy of the location I
shoot them makes it less a distraction.  Maybe I'm wrong about that,
but especially in those shots with people, they just don't seem worth
the trouble.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/