[Leica] Hong Kong Leica Ramble

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 22:29:07 PST 2018

Thanks Howard.

All fine, thanks for sharing the atmosphere.

I notice that -contrary to Thailand where I was earlier this year- people don’t seem to look happy, or at least smile much. Except for the gang of course :-) Is this a permanent feature of social life in HK or just a coincidence?

Keep them coming

Amities

Philippe