[Leica] Monday Misc.

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 10:07:45 PST 2018

Hello Philippe,  thank you for mentioning the verticals.  This site is very
challenging both for where you can stand and the fact that the foundations
have given sometimes quite a bit so nothing is what you would call square.
Nonetheless I do struggle to use the various tools in PS or LR to adjust
perspective; two dimensions I can do but three have proven challenging to
correct.

All the best.