[Leica] Unsubscribing

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Thu Aug 30 13:03:33 PDT 2018

Dear Gerry,

I understand why you might feel as you do. As a lurker who doesn't post much
these days, I too get a bit fed-up with some of the endless detailed technical
conversations, and some of the OT stuff too. The LUG **really** is something
very special and the standards are much higher than elsewhere and it is such a
fund of knowledge when you need it - and at other times a source of friends and
friendly C&C.

I hope that you will think twice about leaving. You have contributed a great
deal and I, among many others, value your contributions at all levels.

Peter