[Leica] Hasselblad V lens to X1D body adapter

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Wed Aug 29 12:32:02 PDT 2018

As a vegetarian I don’t go the fast food places so the last time I had French fries which I used to love was years back.
When I make them at home I never get them right.
But I'm inspired to try like maybe tonight.

Come to think of it I often have sliced spuds with my eggs if I cut them into long shapes they'd be French fries.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 8/29/18, 3:13 PM, "LUG on behalf of Philippe via LUG" <lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

    > Le 29 août 2018 à 20:44, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com> a écrit :
    >
    > The name of my default tripod which is a made in France:
    > Gitzo Series 1 Carbon Fiber Mountaineer Sport 6X Carbon Fiber Tripod.
    > They sold it to me even though I'm not a Mountaineer. Nor do I play one on Television.

    but you qualify as you eat french fries don’t you? ;-)

    Amities Mark

    Phil the frog