[Leica] Leica Off Topic Question. What program to use for non photographers to manage, view and catagorize photographs?

Brian Reid reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Mon Aug 27 13:26:21 PDT 2018

I use Lightroom with a side order of Photoshop. It does what I need.
My wife uses Apple's "Photos" app, and is very happy with it. She never
needs to ask me for help. 80% of her photos are shot with her iPhone,
and 20% are shot with her Canon PowerShot SX540, which is too heavy to
carry around much.

iPhoto itself is obsolete, having been replaced by Photos.