[Leica] Sunday Shot

Bernard Quinn bjq1 at mac.com
Sun Aug 26 16:00:38 PDT 2018

This is my step daughter, Dr. Elizabeth Ashman Rowe. She is a Medieval Historian. She is the University Lecturer in Scandinavian History at Cambridge University.Yes, that Cambridge. In England. Her field is the Viking History. She is a leading expert on the Icelandic Eddas, which are sagas from medieval times. She is a Senior Fellow of Clare College and a fellow of the Royal Society of Antiquaries. She is the author of two books and over forty scholarly articles, and even as I type this her third book is being printed. I love her a lot, and I am very , very proud of her.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Elizabeth.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Elizabeth.jpg.html>

Comments and Criticisms Welcome!

Barney