[Leica] IMG: Watching 'em Make Their Mark

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Thu Aug 23 19:41:32 PDT 2018

One of the better sides of growing old is to watch the younger
generations develop and spread their wings.  My youngest grandson has a
practice in Oral and Dental Surgery.  Today, I attended an Open House as
he showed off his new office building to his friends, patients and
fellow dental practitioners.  He faces a five-lane thoroughfare, so I
could not back away a far as I liked, but this shows most of the front
of the building.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180823-DSCF9554.JPG.html

He is Beta-testing the latest full-mouth X-Ray scanner.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180823-DSCF9546.JPG.html

He has been utilizing a 3-D printer to create drilling guides for dental
implants.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180823-DSCF9545.JPG.html

And, for you guys who have followed me this far, I snapped a quick shot
of a visiting local dentist.  I remember her as a high school cheerleader.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180823-DSCF9541.JPG.html