[Leica] Leica M10 with 135 Elmar from 1961

Howard Cummer hcummer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 18:45:34 PDT 2018

Hello Luggers,

Got my repaired M10 back from New Jersey a week or so ago and brought it with me on today's ferry trip from Pender to Vancouver.

At the Otter Bay ferry terminal had several lenses with me, including my 135 Elmar from 1961,  when one of the resident eagles showed up .

Two eagle pictures at the terminal - cropped to about half the frame with the 135mm:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2018+photos/Eagle-OB-Leica-135.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2018+photos/Eagle-OB-Leica-135.jpg.html>

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2018+photos/Eagle-OB-Leica-135-1.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2018+photos/Eagle-OB-Leica-135-1.jpg.html>

and one of the larger BC ferries passing by the Otter Bay terminal, again with the 135mm:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2018+photos/spirit-Van-Leica-135.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2018+photos/spirit-Van-Leica-135.jpg.html>

again cropped to about half:

The M10 seems in fine shape - except for a tiny bit of dust on the sensor on the left side. And they upgraded the software too.

Images can be viewed large if you like. C&C always welcome.

Howard