[Leica] Visiting the Avro Lancaster at the Warplane Museum in Hamilton, Ontario

Howard Cummer hcummer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 04:44:05 PDT 2018

Morning Jim,
There was a Commonwealth Air Training base about twenty five miles from our farm
in Southern Saskatchewa during WWII and I remember visiting it just after the war when I was 4 or 5. They had Lancasters and other bombers there.
What I recall is the size of the wheels compared to me!! Have been fascinated by Lancs all my life - given the family connection.
Thanks for looking and commenting.
Cheers
Howard