[Leica] So why are Leica R now worth less than their Minolta parents? $109 R-5 from Roberts on eBay just now

Mark Kronquist mak at teleport.com
Thu Aug 2 18:36:26 PDT 2018

I thought the film revival would raise all boats but no? I just scored an R-5 lovely camera shot thousands of slides in Tanzania with it, an R-6 still have.  And R-E.

Roberts just sold me shipped an R-5 good working order.  $109.

Minolta X700s and XE-7s good cameras both seem to close at a hundred bucks as well

Nikon FM and bog standard OM1 s again great cameras.  Bring more

Why?

Still seeking R-3, Leicaflex and R8/9 w DMR

Cheap lenses too

Thx mark in pdx