[Leica] Best Solution for M10 Viewfinder Magnification

Howard Cummer hcummer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 05:25:40 PDT 2018

Morning Frank,
I think the new visoflex is an adequate, if expensive, answer to your questions. I have it and with a Leica lens attached to the M10 when you start
to move the focus ring the magnification kicks in and the resolution of the finder (2.4Mp) is sufficient to get the eye lashes or whatever in sharp focus. Once I started to use the new visoflex my focus accuracy did improve, at least with 75 year old eyes over the rangefinder precision, especially close up and wide open. As Sonny says maybe your answer is to get a Sony with an adapter. Or a Fuji XT 2.
Cheers
Howard