[Leica] IMG: LR Conversion

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 30 09:59:55 PDT 2018

Hi Crew,
I'm all for that as it only generates stupid unfathomable discussion! It isn't one or the other? IT'S THE GAL OR GUY USING THE CAMERA AND CLICKING IT! That makes it a fantastic moment not the recording material!!!!!!!!!!
Oh there are situations... but usually B&W compared to COLOUR!SAME SUBJECT MOMENT!
film to digital or whatever??????????
cheers,
Dr.ted grant O.C.