[Leica] IMG: The Remnants of the Afternoon

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sun Apr 29 03:30:55 PDT 2018

Yes, and you're right, Jayanand. As you know, climate is key as wine
needs an even cool temperature to mature in bottle, and our cellar which
was built in 1815 holds a temperature of 13c (55f). We have currently
over a hundred cases stored in it. However, here in Ireland, we also
love whiskey too, and make the best whiskey in the world, but we would
say that, wouldn't we? :-)

For enthusiasts, why put your money into lens glass, when you could put
it into this type of glass.
https://www.celticwhiskeyshop.com/midleton-30-year-old

Douglas