[Leica] IMG: More Work with Latest Version of LR

Jayanand Govindaraj jayanand at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:34:54 PDT 2018

I have subscriptions to Photoshop, Lightroom and Acrobat, with various
sundry accessory programs, and it comes to the equivalent of around $18 per
month here in India. I use InDesign once in a while, in which case I just
switch on the subscription for a month when I need it, and unsubscribe when
I am done with it. Much more capital efficient!!! :-)
Cheers
Jayanand