[Leica] Today likewise Yesterday....

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:28:28 PDT 2018

WHAT!!  WHERE ARE THE CELL PHONES?  WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAMES!!! These
kids are definitely being abused by their parents and should be taken
away from them and given a $1000 gift certificate to Best Buy, or
whatever the equivalent is in Spain.

Yes, it is indeed refreshing to see kids playing in the streets like I
did with my friends, though the football was not round.

Aram