[Leica] Epson P800

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:56:03 PDT 2018

I have the SC-P600, and I’m happy with it, it looks that inks have better long life than the previous R3000, but I think that it print in a different texture aspect than the R3000, I do not understand why they have put a twice system to choose paper and size in a monitor in the printer and also iin your usual software app,I usually use Canson Platine Fiber Rag, in my opinion this one is more close to the silver gelatin.

Lluis