[Leica] IIIf - HELP!!!!

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Tue Apr 10 05:49:22 PDT 2018

Yes the LTM series was designed with the older longer leaders for loading. Apparently it’s a big deal if you try putting a short leader in. IT doesn’t like to be shorted. And will get back at you by turning your film into confetti inside your camera.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

    But you need a longer leader than film comes with, not shorter.