[Leica] moving beyond Adobe

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 6 11:38:13 PDT 2018

A couple of things with all this new whatever it is?
1/ What I don't see anywhere that all this extra fiddling does is? Twiddle the colours, contrast and whatever other twiddling you far more operating skills many of you lads/lasses have?
ME? I only see paying more money that does nothing to improve the sharpness of my trigger finger click! It doesn't make you " THE PHOTOGRAPHER IMPROVE YOUR RE-ACTING TO THE MOMENT OR YOUR SIGHT AT THE MOTIVATING MOMENT?
WILL IT MAKE YOUR RE-ACTIONS THE INCREDIBLE PHOTO MOMENT	to make you jump with joy at the split second click?
So guys and gals? Me? I'm sticking with my well functioning M8 and lenses and saving every cent? DOLLAR!:-) So I can buy one of those new LEICA SLR's before I hit the long long trail to the very last "click."
At one time I could follow all the techie jargon you lads bounced around.  TODAY? The only thing I need to improve on is?
"KEEPING the TRIGGER FINGER SHARP AND FAST."
The twuddling bits and adjustments that do nothing but suck more money from our pockets? BUT NOTHING to SHARPEN our eyes seeing and capturing the photographic moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REMEMBER? IT'S THE CAPTURED MOMENT AS YOU  SAW IT!
NOT THE ELECTRONIC FIDDLED AND FARTED UPON image!
HAVE A NICE DAY!
CHEERS
Dr. Uncle ted grant  O.C.